After the Positive response, I received for my previous eCommerce theme “Market”, I decided to make another one. So, I present to you my new theme Seller. A Powerful theme with stunning features, built upon redux and bootstrap framework for backend and frontend, respectively. This is one of the most powerful WooCommerce Bootstrap theme you will come across. This theme has all the stunning features of Market and plus a lot more.
With a Completely redesigned interface, I am sure you will like this theme a lot. I have put in all efforts to give this one very premium looks. Let’s take a look at some of the core features of this theme.
- 100% Responsive
- Retina Ready
- Grid Layout
- Supports Featured Images
- Featured Slider
- Showcase Area
- Stunning Animation Effects
- Redesigned Shop & Product Pages
- Four Column Footer Widget area
- Built on Bootstrap WooCommerce Framework
Can this theme work for Regular Blogs?
Absolutelyultely. In fact, the front page you see on the demo has nothing to do with woocommerce. That is how your site will look when you don’t have the plugin installed.
Setting up the Theme
- Install and Activate WooCommerce.
- Set up WooCommerce Pages.(Option will be available as soon as you activate WooCommerce)
- Install and Activate Seller Theme.
- If you are running this theme on a New Site. You can stop here. Everything is ready to use.
- If you are running on an old blog or site, then you need to regenerate your thumbnails once.
- Now You are Done.
Using Featured Images
This is a Very basic feature, but still most people will ask me this: “How to set up the Post Thumbnails to Show up on the Blog and Shop Pages?” The answer lies in Featured Images. You need to set Featured images for your Posts and Product. Click here to know How to set Featured Images.
Note: For best results on all devices, use images larger in size. For e.g. Featured images should be atleast 450px wide and 300px tall.
Seller v1.2 Update
Recent Seller Theme Update, Version 1.2 Removed Theme Options, which could have led to removal of slider, showcase and social icons for some users. But Don’t Worry. These features are now available via Appearance > Customizer, You can easily set them up again.
We had to Remove Theme Options & Switch to Customizer because of Change of Rules by WordPress.org