Having a website for your business is indeed an advantage. Everyone uses the Internet now and having an online presence is definitely a plus factor in the eyes of the consumers. And the best part is that it is easy to create a website today. You can even do it on your own. However, it is important to make sure that your website contains not only the products or services that you are offering but also it should have necessary information and pages that your consumers will surely look for.
In this article, we will discuss some important elements of a successful and trusted website that you must incorporate on your own.
- Your official logo – it is important to design your website the same as your business or brand. It is the representation of your business online so make sure to include important details like your official logo, colour motif, font, and overall design. This way, people can immediately identify you.
- About Us page – new visitors usually check out the About Us page to know more about the company and the products or services. They want to know who they are dealing with so it is important to include a thorough content on your About Us page. You should tell a story about how you started, your company’s mission and vision and some information about you and your cause or business.
- Contact Us page – another essential page to have on your site is the Contact Us page. This should include company’s contact details such as office address, phone number, email address and also mobile number. People will surely like to know how they can contact you whether to send enquiries or to send their comments or complaints. Also, you should make sure to respond as soon as possible so they know that you are real.
- SSL certificate – SSL certificate, when installed on a web server, activates a padlock and the https protocol that you usually see in the address bar. It allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. Having the SSL certificate builds consumers’ trust on your website since they know that the connection is secure. It also increases your Google rankings so your website can easily appear on searches.
- Reliable payment gateways – in case you are selling products or services, you must ensure that your website has reliable payment gateways. Some of the most trusted third party payment solutions include PayPal, Skrill and Neteller.
- Link to your official social media accounts – lastly, you should provide links to your official social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Aside from getting more followers and subscribers, these links will also make your consumers trust you more. It would be great to have active social media accounts so your consumers can see what you are up to. Always give updates about your products or services or if you have promos.
These are some of the key factors that you should include in your website. You should make sure to provide complete information that will make people trust your website as well as your brand. Consumers are very meticulous these days and you should work hard to earn their trust and support.