Salesforce is an excellent CRM (customer relationship management) system to help businesses connect with their customers. In India, there is a huge demand for Salesforce professionals in sectors, namely, marketing, IT, sales, and service.
Professionals with Salesforce certifications and experience can get a lucrative salary in their respective fields. In this post, I have mentioned salaries for Salesforce jobs in India in 2021. Here, you will know about the salaries of Salesforce admins, consultants, developers, and marketers in one place.
Skilled professionals who want to build their careers in Salesforce must complete Salesforce training to get certifications. Aspirants must choose their institutes carefully to learn about Salesforce and prepare for Salesforce interview questions.
Salesforce Salaries in India for Different Jobs
I have enlisted here different Salesforce job designations and their corresponding salaries. You will also find a brief description of these job designations to gain knowledge on this subject.
Salesforce software engineer’s job work includes coding and developing CRM workflows. He provides custom solutions to businesses.
- Average Annual Salary – ₹20.3 L
- Minimum Annual Salary – ₹12.5 L
- Maximum Annual Salary – ₹32 L
Member Technical Staff
Member technical staff with Salesforce certification can earn a handsome package depending on their experience and work location.
- Average Annual Salary – ₹24.9 L
- Minimum Annual Salary – ₹19.9 L
- Maximum Annual Salary – ₹33 L
By being a software developer at Salesforce India, a professional needs to do standard Salesforce development and customization. And he can enjoy a good salary by gaining some training and certification in Salesforce development.
- Average Annual Salary – ₹20.7 L
- Minimum Annual Salary – ₹6.4 L
- Maximum Annual Salary – ₹34 L
The job of a Salesforce technical consultant is to help companies implement and improve the Salesforce platform to meet clients’ needs.
- Average Annual Salary – ₹17.5 L
- Minimum Annual Salary – ₹11.8 L
- Maximum Annual Salary – ₹22 L
A Salesforce product manager works to improve and manage different Salesforce products. Job as a product manager requires deriving the maximum value for customers.
- Average Annual Salary – ₹35.6 L
- Minimum Annual Salary – ₹26 L
- Maximum Annual Salary – ₹50 L
A senior consultant’s job is to design and implement business solutions related to cloud technologies. An experienced senior consultant can get a handsome annual salary as mentioned below.
- Average Annual Salary – ₹21.3 L
- Minimum Annual Salary – ₹15 L
- Maximum Annual Salary – ₹32.5 L
Working as a Salesforce Administrator involves defining system requirements as per the Salesforce platform of a business. Aspirants with Salesforce certification in administration work can enjoy a lucrative annual salary.
- Average Annual Salary – ₹7.8 L
- Minimum Annual Salary – ₹3.8 L
- Maximum Annual Salary – ₹12 L
Business Development Associate
A business development associate at Salesforce CRM facilitates businesses to grow their sales steadily. An expert in building business strategies and market research can easily gain a good package at Salesforce India.
- Average Annual Salary – ₹7 L
- Minimum Annual Salary – ₹6.5 L
- Maximum Annual Salary – ₹7.3 L
Salesforce Technical Architect with skills can design technical solutions for the Salesforce platform by considering customer requirements.
- Average Annual Salary – ₹33.5 L
- Minimum Annual Salary – ₹29.7 L
- Maximum Annual Salary – ₹40 L
A Salesforce analyst must know the ways to boost business processes and efficiency on the Salesforce platform. A person skilled in this task can get a good salary annually at Salesforce India.
- Average Annual Salary – ₹18.6 L
- Minimum Annual Salary – ₹8.2 L
- Maximum Annual Salary – ₹40 L
A director at Salesforce CRM executes vital tasks crucial for the growth of an organization. A skilled professional with a strong leadership spirit can do this job and earn a handsome amount.
- Average Annual Salary – ₹75.3 L
- Minimum Annual Salary – ₹60 L
- Maximum Annual Salary – ₹1.1 Cr
A system specialist at Salesforce performs process automation by focusing on M&A GTM Integrations. Applying for this job profile can help a person get a high annual package in his hand.
- Average Annual Salary – ₹14.9 L
- Minimum Annual Salary – ₹10 L
- Maximum Annual Salary – ₹21 L
From the above data, it is clear that the Salesforce India salaries for development, administration, and marketing jobs are really amazing, thereby concluding that the Salesforce Training in India is worth it. On average, Salesforce salary falls into the range of ₹2.2 Lakhs/ year for a sales executive to ₹75.3 Lakhs/year for a director.
Certainly, expertise in Salesforce CRM can help a professional land in a good spot in the business world. Thus, professionals should focus on obtaining Salesforce certification after getting training from a reputed institute.
Many employees working at Salesforce India in different locations have given positive reviews. They describe working at Salesforce India as a positive experience. The organization offers a handsome salary, health benefits for employees and their families, etc.
About CRS Info Solutions
Where to take training for Salesforce? A person must choose a reputed institute with a lot of experience in offering Salesforce training. I personally recommend CRS Info Solutions as it is a leading company in India that helps students give a kickstart to their careers as Salesforce Administrators, Developers, and other areas. Students can gain training and certification courses at CRS Info Solutions to get a reputed job in Salesforce India.